Tuesday, June 22, 2010

... And Beyond

I've said pretty much everything I intended to. Since I didn't expect this blog to be a long-term project, I'm fine just letting things wind down as is.

On the other hand, I've thoroughly enjoyed the discussion and think there's lots more ground we could cover.

So here's the plan: I'll go through the comment section and pull out a few topics that I didn't really do in depth. Or maybe some topics that I just want to talk over again because Quiverfull is one of my favorite rants (and it's not one of my husband's, which takes all the fun out of it). Also, if there's something you want to say, email it to me and I'll post it for discussion. Of course, I reserve the right to decide what's on topic and what's not. Also, life tends to intervene between me and the blog, so it might take me a while to get things up.

But I think this is a subject that many of us want to discuss and don't always feel comfortable doing so. I'd love to hear from y'all, so email me!

exaltedwater at comcast dot net.

-- SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind. Be tactful. Be articulate. Be bold.